User Review( votes)
How to Play m3u playlist on VLC Player?
There is simple way to open a m3u file with Vlc Media Player. If it is your default player for m3u file format, you can simply double click on a m3u file and open it. Also, you can open by right click on m3u playlist, click on open with and select the VLC player. After you opened a m3u file, press ctrl + L to see channel list.
Here we will learn how to install and set up VLC in best way.
1) First, Download and install VLC Media Player
2) After installing VLC open the Preferences tab from the Tools Menu. (CTRL+P or Command+P on MAC)
3) In the Preferences window choose the “All” Radio button below “Show Settings”
4) You should now see a advanced view like shown below, now navigate to the FFmpeg Settings.
5) The FFmpeg Settings are located in the “Video codes” subgroup or you can search using search tab.
6) Make sure Hardware decoding is set to “Disable”
7) Now Navigate back to Input / Codecs and scroll down to the end of the page
You should find “Network Caching” set this to 3000.
8) Scroll up a bit till you find the “Network Settings” under “Network Settings” find “MTU of the network interface”
9) Set “MTU of the network interface” to either 1500 for Cable or 1498 for ADSL
10) After setting the MTU press “Save” and close the window.
VLC needs to be restarted to make the changes we did work.(CTRL+Q or Command Q on MAC)
1) Open up VLC Media Player again.
2) Now you have to load your IPTV Playlist. There are 2 different ways to do it:
2.1) Copy the playlist URL to your clipboard (CTRL + C or command + C on MAC)
and choose “Open Location from clipboard via the Media Tab in the top left(Shortcut : CTRL + V or command + V on MAC)
Insert your m3u URL link…
2.2) Simply Drag & Drop the downloaded m3u file into your VLC or open it via Media > Open File > “Choose your .m3u file”
You now should be able to watch IPTV. In order to switch Channels go to “View” in the Menu strip and navigate to “Playlist”(CTRL + L or command + L on MAC). You will now see a list of Channels available to choose from you can use the search function to find a Channel.
If a channel stops or skips to another channel
Each free m3u list has user limit, we always try to find the best lists with huge user limit. if more users than allowed try to watch same m3u list at the same time, channels will stop or skip to another one. In this case you can activate the “loop play button” on VLC Media Player.
You can find loop play button here :
So you can find best quality free m3u playlists with iptv channels on our website, we test all lists to make sure that they are working.