User Review( vote)
Here, we’ll learn how to watch free IPTV channels on Kodi? Kodi has the wonderful ability to use MP3 URL called M3U playlist. We can use Kodi to play streaming online video from any IPTV free server. As the ultimate home entertainment application, Kodi is an excellent M3U player for watching IPTV channels.
We are using Kodi as an M3U player without additional addons shows the easiest way to stream all of your favorite movies and TV shows. You’ll learn how to set up a free IPTV M3U Playlist URL in Kodi with step by step instructions. More about Kodi:
How to Play Free IPTV Channels on Kodi
Kodi IPTV PVR Built-in Plugin Settings
We’re using Kodi Version 18.5, you can download from here:
1. Open Kodi’s home screen and scroll down on the left-side toolbar to access the TV item and click on it, and click on Enter add-on browser.
2. After selecting Enter add-on browser, another screen will appear showing multiple add-ons. Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
3. Then, below screen will appear showing install option, click on it to install add-on.
4. Once you’ve installed PVR IPTV Simple Client, you can access add-on under My add-ons and selecting PVR Clients.
5. Next, click on the Configure menu item, you’ll found in the bottom of the list.
Add M3U Playlist to Kodi IPTV PVR Plugin
1. In the plugin’s General Settings, click on M3U Playlist URL. Add your URL, also make ON below option ” Cache m3u at local storage” and click on ok.
Type in exact m3u URL that you can get from here November,2020, then restart Kodi to access your channels under TV tab.