IPTV on LG Smart TV
User Review( votes)
A smart TV is a digital television that is, Internet-connected for entertainment. Here we’ll learn how to watch IPTV on LG smart TV, using different ways and options.
Smart TVs are available as stand-alone products but regular televisions can also be made “smart” through set-top boxes that enable advanced functions. In other words, you can connect an IPTV box to a non-smart tv to make it a smart tv.
Besides being able to receive cable and satellite or over the air (OTA) transmission passively, smart TVs are designed with extra hardware and connection ports, as well as a TV operating system with a GUI.
How to watch IPTV on LG Smart TV using Smart IPTV player
Smart IPTV player
Smart IPTV player is a video player that is specially designed for use on specific smart tvs and android devices. For example, the only way to load IPTV playlist on LG smart tv is by installing smart IPTV player. As for LG, the LG app store (LG WEBOS) have a couple of IPTV players but none of them can match the quality of smart IPTV.
You can download the app in the official LG Apps Store (Entertainment category) in your country. If here is no app in your country (Italy, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland), try signing up in any other country’s Smart TV Services and download the app from there. You can change back to your original country after you install the app, it will stay on your TV.
Uploading your playlist:
1. Go to http://my.siptv.eu and in MAC field put the МАС address of your TV (example: a1:b2:c3:d4:e5:f6).
2. In the Filename field press the “Browse…” button and show the path to your newly created file and press “Submit”.
3. Restart the Application on your device.
If your m3u playlist not working you can covert it with correct format from here:
As looking on below snap, you can remove playlist if you have already added. If you have LG old model TV with low memory you can use URL option, add m3u playlist in URL or upload using File “Browse” option. Make sure to checked with “Save online” check box.
At last, smart IPTV is a best for playing your IPTV streams on Android TV or LG smart TV.
* The application does not contain any channels, you have to add your own, the application is free for a limited time to try it.
Important! The application does NOT work on D series or older LG TVs.You have 7 days to try out the application. Afterwards, each TV can be activated after one time payment.
How to Install Smart IPTV App on LG TV using SS IPTV
LG has some great IPTV apps that can play IPTV channels in their store. If you would prefer siptv on LG, you can take a look on above tutorial , On the other hand, let us check how you can upload your IPTV URL/playlist to an LG smart TV.
Steps to Uploading IPTV Playlist URL on LG Smart TV
- The first and most important step remains to connect your TV to the internet. to do this, press menu on your LG remote and navigate to settings>> Network>> choose your network type.
- Once you have connected your LG Tv to the internet, open the “LG content store” and search for SS IPTV. Download and install the app. The icon of the app will appear with other apps.
- From the SS IPTV App’s menu, go to settings>> choose your language from the right pane> tap on getting connection code button. A 7 digits unique alpha-numeric codes will be generated automatically.
- Next, visit the this website from your TV’s browser: Change your language to the desired one on this site.
- Now, you will need to go to the “for users” tab and select playlist editor” then type your “connection code into the box provided for this and click on add device.
- Hope, you already have your IPTV playlist URL or file handy. This is when you will need it. The next screen is where you will enter the details of your IPTV playlist/URL.
- Finally, exit your web browser and go back to the ss IPTV app on your LG TV open it and click on the refresh button. The refresh button is the first icon on your right.
Options: Other IPTV Players
Some other options for Smart TVs that you can use for your android TVs.
You may also like: How to Watch Free IPTV Channels on Kodi